Spark is crashing

I have installed spark where I’m working, since then I never had problem with, but recently in one PC, Spark became fail, I don’t know what is happening, the connection is correct, the installation is correct also and I need to solve it, I have promissed I would solve it in this week, I have tried many many things and nothing happened.

The problem is: When a connect, everything is correct, but when the time pass, 5 minutes is enough, the connection stay loading, and stay always, the client needs to close the application and log again, it’s like a internet fall, but it isn’t, the internet is running perfectly, only the Spark crash. It’s my first time with this problem and I’am very intrigued about it.

I have reinstalled Spark more one time, and it doesn’t

I’m not fluently in English, so I’m sorry if I wrote something wrong.

Could anyone help me ?

You can go to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Spark\logs and zip all the log files and attach here (use advanced editor to attach files).

Which version of Spark? Have you tried deleting user’s profile at C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Spark\ and starting with fresh one? History will be lost in this case.