Unable to view other paticipants in ofmeeting

Hi there

I 've been trying to setup Openfire meeting. I’ve managed to create group chat room, however I couldn’t interact with the other participant. I’ve went though other forms, did everything that was missing from my setup. Still no change…

I use LDAP to authenticate users which is doing find. I created the focus user on Active Directory and I could see the connection under sessions. I made the focus user to be the admin and even the owner of the group chat room.

My Log shows error which I couldn’t make of anything. What am I missing

Any help please!

LOG

2017.04.24 18:08:51 org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConference - java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.ChatRoomImpl.(ChatRoomImpl.java:229)

at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.OperationSetMultiUserChatImpl.createChatRoom(Opera tionSetMultiUserChatImpl.java:96)

at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.OperationSetMultiUserChatImpl.findRoom(OperationSe tMultiUserChatImpl.java:113)

at org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConference.joinTheRoom(JitsiMeetConference.java:337)

at org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConference.maybeJoinTheRoom(JitsiMeetConference.java: 324)

at org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConference.registrationStateChanged(JitsiMeetConferen ce.java:1119)

at org.jitsi.jicofo.ProtocolProviderHandler.registrationStateChanged(ProtocolProvi derHandler.java:123)

at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fire RegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:176)

at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fire RegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:130)

at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.XmppProtocolProvider.register(XmppProtocolProvider .java:171)

at org.jitsi.jicofo.util.RegisterThread.run(RegisterThread.java:38)

2017.04.24 18:08:51 org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConference - Chat room already left!

2017.04.24 18:08:51 net.java.sip.communicator.util.UtilActivator - An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[Thread-165,5,main] and message was: null

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.XmppProtocolProvider.register(XmppProtocolProvider .java:178)

at org.jitsi.jicofo.util.RegisterThread.run(RegisterThread.java:38)
error.log.zip (660 Bytes)