Looking for Instant Messenger for my site

Hi there folks !

I am looking for a developer/ tech to build a messenger for my site that will send messages / send files / do mass messages to groups / and have our logo on it.

I seen the openfire messenger and thought maybe this is exactly what I need !

While I am pretty good at building webpages , I admit my knowledge for doing something like a messenger is little to NONE !

***I give you guys alot of credit ! I have seen some amazingly well designed messengers ! ***

So . . . . .now I would like one built for me.

I can get a cometchat desktop messenger or Flashcoms for like $250.00 but they are so impersonal and I would rather give my money to someone who is gonna appreciate it and do a good job and be there if I need other projects or plugins etc etc etc and I know you guys all do this because it is what you love to do !

***Now here is the drawback . . . . .I am on a shared server and the company will NOT allow 3rd party access. so it would have to be built and then handed over to them with instructions on how to install it. ***

So any advice ? Any bids on this Project ? Anyone interested in doing this ?

I would like someone who has built a few messengers and can get it done fairly fast if possible .

Send your costs to do this project and how fast it can be done to bullseyeradio@live.com

Looking forward to responses !

JohnMichaels

Owner

BullsEye Radio Broadcasting