Monitoring plugin does not work properly on Openfire 4.0.2 - Java8

Hi,

I have the following server:

Java Version:
1.8.0_91 Oracle Corporation – Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM
Appserver:
jetty/9.2.z-SNAPSHOT

With PostgreSQL 9.5.3 as database.

The monitoring plugin does not show any stats, graph etc, digging into the logs this is what we find:

2016.06.15 23:59:38 org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine - Error sampling for statistic muc_outgoing
org.jrobin.core.RrdException: Bad sample timestamp 1466013540. Last update time was 1466013540, at least one second step is required at org.jrobin.core.RrdDb.store(Unknown Source) at org.jrobin.core.Sample.update(Unknown Source) at org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine$SampleTask.run(StatsEngine.java:395) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Can you help me try to find out what is happening?

Maybe this will help Monitoring plugin

Thank you for the reply but not really, i’ve read the issue but is a different problem on our setup the monitoring plugin is archiving messages in the ofmessagearchive table, the error for us is “just” the stats. The stats generation is failing nothing else.