Fastpath group list is empty

I am trying to set up Fastpath webchat - once I complete the setup process, I am unable to see a listing of my workgroups.

I found a few lines in the log file indicating an authentication error - any ideas on what I should check? (I have replaced my actual domain name with “local.domain”)

2016.05.06 16:42:32 WARN [pool-24-thread-1]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Unable to create a socket connection to XMPP domain ‘workgroup.openfire.local.domain’ using remote host: workgroup.openfire.local.domain:5269. Cause: workgroup.openfire.local.domain (a full stacktrace is logged on debug level)

2016.05.06 16:42:32 WARN [pool-24-thread-1]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Unable to create a socket connection to XMPP domain ‘workgroup.openfire.local.domain’: Unable to connect to any of its remote hosts.

2016.05.06 16:42:32 INFO [pool-24-thread-1]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Create outgoing session for: local.domain to workgroup.openfire.local.domain] - Unable to create new session: Cannot create a plain socket connection with any applicable remote host.

2016.05.06 16:42:32 WARN [pool-24-thread-1]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Authenticate local domain: ‘local.domain’ to remote domain: ‘workgroup.openfire.local.domain’] - Unable to authenticate: Fail to create new session.

Openfire 4.0.2

Fastpath 4.40

Fastpath Webchat 4.0.2.