Where is getJID()?

Hi,

i’m currently playing arround with sparkplug. I added an entry to the ContactItem contextmen like descriped in sample.

As i want to do an action with the selected ContactItem, i try to get the users JID.

public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent actionEvent) {       ContactList contactList = SparkManager.getWorkspace().getContactList();
      Collection selectedUsers = contactList.getSelectedUsers();
      String selectedUser;       Iterator selectedUsersIterator = selectedUsers.iterator();
      if (selectedUsersIterator.hasNext()) {
           ContactItem contactItem = (ContactItem)selectedUsersIterator.next();            selectedUser = contactItem.getFullJID(); // getFullJID returns nothing
           selectedUser = contactItem.getContactJID(); // getContectJID returns nothing
           selectedUser = contactItem.getJID(); // compile-error "cannot find symbol"
      }
}

getFullJID and getContactJID does not have any return value. Perhabs there is an runtime error, which i don’t see anywhere.

getJID is the call which i did not find in the api but in many samples and open source plugins. But that creates a compile error.

Any idea?

Thanks in advice.

Best regards,

ahooge

hmpf. After hours of searching i found an solution minutes after posting this question.

Replacing the lib in sparkplug with the lib from spark application did the job.