JSP support not configured

Hi everyone

Just forked Openfire 3.11.0 Alpha from Github but when i try to run it and go to the admin console i get this message:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /index.jsp. Reason:

JSP support not configured

Powered by Jetty://

I suspect it has to do with Jetty’s version

Check this out: http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/configuring-jsp.html

"If you have an embedded setup for your webapp and wish to use jsps, you will need to ensure that a JSP engine is correctly initialized.

For both Apache and Glassfish JSP engines, a Servlet Specification 3.1 style ServletContainerInitializer is used to accomplish this. You will need to ensure that this ServletContainerInitializer is run by jetty. Perhaps the easiest way to do this is to enable annotations processing so that jetty automatically discovers and runs it. The Embedded Examples section includes a worked code example of how to do this.

Alternatively, you can manually wire in the appropriate ServletContainerInitializer as shown in the embedded-jetty-jsp example on github, in which case you will not need the jetty-annotations jar on your classpath, nor include the AnnotationConfiguration in the list of configuration classes."

Can anybody help me?

You probably have to run the Ant build first to create the “openfireHome” directory.

cd build

ant