Edit custom messages panel can't display chinese normal

I found a small problem when eidt the custom messages panel.If I user chinese in the message text,the edit custom messages panel can’t display status normally.The same problem exsits when I run spark.exe which is download from offical website.

QQ截图20151014110807.jpg

There are more places in Spark which are not shown correctly. If you switch to Chinese GUI language the titlebar of this window and buttons will also show squares instead of Chinese characters. I have filed a ticket, but there are no active developers to fix this [SPARK-1639] Chinese fonts are not shown correctly in various places - Jive Software Open Source

Thanks for your answer.One of my colleagues find a solution to solve my problem.We think this problem may caused by setting font in JiveTreeCellRenderer class whick located in package org.jivesoftware.spark.component.Here is the method we modify.PS:We just ingore the setting of font then Chinese characters dislpay in the panel.

public Component getTreeCellRendererComponent(JTree tree, Object value, boolean selected, boolean expanded, boolean leaf, int row, boolean hasFocus) {
this.value = value;

final Component c = super.getTreeCellRendererComponent(tree, value, selected, expanded, leaf, row, hasFocus);

isExpanded = expanded;

setIcon(getCustomIcon());

// Root Nodes are always bold
JiveTreeNode node = (JiveTreeNode)value;
if (node.getAllowsChildren()) {
//setFont(new Font(“Arial”, Font.BOLD, 11));
}
else {
//setFont(new Font(“Arial”, Font.PLAIN, 11));
}

return c;
}

Well, commenting those lines works only for some places. Still many other places with squares or question marks. And just commenting some code is not the right solution (you can use it for your own project of course). It has to be properly fixed throughout the whole Spark code base.