Openfire 3.10.0 sip phone plugin

Hola.

I am trying to get the sip phone plugin running but without success i have to admit. There are a few post i found via google but none of them has a solution.

I get only " timeout " when hitting the test button after configuring. Is this supposed to work with 3.10.0?

thanks and cheers

t.

I am also trying to use sip phone plugin with openfire 3.10.2. I was able to create phone mapping that when I am able to successfully test by clicking test button. But when I login to my Spark version 2.7.1 nothing happens except I get under actions option phone enabled, but when I enable it nothing happens either - no dialpad shows up and when I look into server console for status is states Unregistered…

Any sort of help appreciated.

sip phone plugin is pretty much dead within spark. there are also audio issues. If you are looking for a soft phone, its prob best to look at a different client. Or if you know of anyone java devs that would be interested in helping with updating spark and the plug in, that would be even better.

Sad to see all of these wonderful plugins die off. Asterisk and Kraken plugins don’t work with 3.10+ either; which I always thought was a huge benefit to Openfire/Spark.

Really wish I could program!