Smack - Thread starting during runtime shutdown

Hi, I just received one strange error message from crashlytics. Is it any known bug? I’m using Smack version 4.1.0-alpha5. Thanks!

java.lang.InternalError: Thread starting during runtime shutdown
       at java.lang.Thread.nativeCreate(Thread.java)
       at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:1063)
       at org.jivesoftware.smack.util.Async.go(Async.java:29)
       at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.firePacketSendingListeners(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:735)
       at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.access$3300(XMPPTCPConnection.java:135)
       at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketWriter.writePackets(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1397)
       at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketWriter.access$2800(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1242)
       at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketWriter$1.run(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1281)

“Thread starting during runtime shutdown” means that Smack started a thread while the runtime was shuting down. I see no problem/bug here. You could avoid it, by making sure that all XMPPConnections are disconnected when terminating the runtime.

Should be the problem similar to this java.lang.InternalError: Thread starting during runtime shutdown · Issue #136 · ACRA/acra · GitHub? The problem occurs only on ART runtime.

Is there a problem besides the exception? Or does the exception occur when the runtime is not in the process of terminating?