Support for XEP-0141: Data Forms Layout

Are there any plans to implement Support for XEP-0141: Data Forms Layout in SMACK?

We have made already an implementation within our own product and would like to push/integrate this in Smack, but before I would like to know if there are any prerequisites to implement such an extension.

For instance the XEP still has status draft.

with kind regards,

Are there any plans to implement Support for XEP-0141: Data Forms Layout in SMACK?
I’ve just created SMACK-612 for this

We have made already an implementation within our own product and would like to push/integrate this in Smack,

Contributions are always highly appreciated!

but before I would like to know if there are any prerequisites to implement such an extension.
Make sure to read and apply the points found in Guidelines for Smack Developers and Contributors · igniterealtime/Smack Wiki · GitHub

For example the code should go into org.jivesoftware.smackx.xdatalayout. Some unit tests, testing the old and new functionality, would be great. Prepare to have one or two review iterations before the code is included upstream

For instance the XEP still has status draft.
That’s not problem, the code still goes into smack-extensions. Draft is just the status before final.