Error after new build

HI,

I have followed the build document and search the site for an answer so here I go.

I have downloaded the ant build tool into a windows 7 machine and configured the tool and java just like the document states.

In the first time I try to build the source code I get a build error. This error goes away after a issue a clean and build again

I installed open fire on a server. When I overright the openfire.jar file with the one from the build an lunch the admin page i get the following error.

Problem accessing /index.jsp. Reason:

java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.keySet()Ljava/util/concurrent/Concurrent HashMap$KeySetView;

Caused by:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.keySet()Ljava/util/concurrent/Concurrent HashMap$KeySetView;

at org.jivesoftware.util.ConcurrentHashSet.iterator(ConcurrentHashSet.java:90)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:150)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1330)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:478)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:22 7)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:94 1)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186 )

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:875 )

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandler Collection.java:250)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.jav a:149)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConne ction.java:919)

at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:582)

at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51 )

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.jav a:586)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java :44)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598 )

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

any help would be great.

Had the same problem solution was
private static ConcurrentHashSet excludes = new ConcurrentHashSet();
at Openfire-master\src\java\org\jivesoftware\admin\AuthCheckFilter.java