LDAP - Remove Old Groups

I have a few groups that were shared in opefire via ldap, but it looks like they have been deleted from active directory - and now I get the following logs appearing.

2010.03.18 14:02:59 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider.getGroup(LdapGroupProvider.ja va:98)]
org.jivesoftware.openfire.group.GroupNotFoundException: Groupname 2071-coaching-490-690-03 not found
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapManager.findGroupDN(LdapManager.java:855)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapManager.findGroupDN(LdapManager.java:782)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider.getGroup(LdapGroupProvider.jav a:90)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.group.GroupManager.getGroup(GroupManager.java:278)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.group.GroupManager.getGroup(GroupManager.java:257)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.group.GroupCollection$UserIterator.getNextElement(Gro upCollection.java:103)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.group.GroupCollection$UserIterator.hasNext(GroupColle ction.java:66)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.RosterManager.getSharedGroups(RosterManager.ja va:162)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.Roster.(Roster.java:105)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.RosterManager.getRoster(RosterManager.java:86)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pubsub.models.PresenceAccess.canSubscribe(PresenceAcc ess.java:53)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pubsub.models.PresenceAccess.canAccessItems(PresenceA ccess.java:72)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.PEPService.sendNotification(PEPService.java:418)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.PEPService.sendLastPublishedItems(PEPService.java :519)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.pep.IQPEPHandler$1.run(IQPEPHandler.java:136)

How can I remove this shared group?

Try clearing the cache on the “Cache Summary.”

Nope - still seeing the same errors after clearing the group, user and roster cache

It looks like the group information is stored in the “ofGroupProp” table - i’m guess I can just delete the old groups from there

Hello, tell me please, where is this plate? I mean in the base? I have SQL.