Problemas de usuario y clave para conectarse al openfire

Estimados necesito que me ayuden con la configuracion del openfire para que se pueda conectar los usuarios del AD windows 2003 server en el openfire. He logrado configurar todo … pasa los test correctamente en la configuracion …, ademas si esta la lista de usuarios del AD en el administrador del openfire.

Pero en el momento de conectarme desde el cliente spark con un usuario del AD m dice que el usuario y clave son incorrectos, revisando me di cuenta que si el usuario del AD si tiene logon al domain contraller PDC (windows 2003 server) si se puede conectar…

Mi pregunta hay alguna que se pueda conectar sin dar este permiso … el cual en mi empresa no esta permitido por politicas de seguridad…

Muchas gracias

hmm…with my rusty spanish and bablefish i’ll try to answer

en ingles:

it sounds like you setup everything correctly since you can see the list of users and because you can login using Spark. so, are you asking:

1. is it possible for a non-AD user to login?

or

1. is it possible for non-admins to login?

en espanol (with terrible grammar, spelling, etc):

pienso que tu configuracion es correct porque tu puede conectar usando Spark. entonces, es la pregunta:

1. es posible para usarios que no estan en AD a conectar?

o

1. es posible para usarios que no son “Administrators” a conectar?

Este problema sera mas facil con picturas.

My English is very bad … but … I’ll try …

I OpenFire + 2.8 Spark Linked to Domain Controller

I have two cases where the user when trying to connect get the error message “Username or password wrong”. But when the logging with the same information is carried on another computer no more problems … And do not give in because of these two people. Any ideas?

Hello, I am in the same situation of this guy. So I will translate for you:
I have an enterprise Active Directory over Win Server 2012 R2. So I installed a Maria DB Server (Last stable version from official website) and linked database to Openfire setup without issues.

So, configured AD integration using the same procedure described in this video.
Video Youtube

Openfire 4.0.3 x64 and used encryption blowflower.
Default client connection ports: 5222 & 5223 (Encrypted).

I used my domain user as Openfire admin, tested all deployment configs all seems to be ok. I checked all my users and all of them were exported to openfire.

I downloaded Pandion client and ran a connection test via 5222 port, the result is the same: wrong user or password.

If you need info of any config, don´t be shy, ask for it and I will provide. Meanwhile, tomorrow I will virtualize and try again and again and again.

Regards Leon…!!!