Where to download older version of userImportExport plugin?

The latest version of userImportExport plugin requires Openfire 3.3+. I need to export from a 3.1.1 server so that I can move it all over to a 3.6.4 server. I need to download the 2.1.0 version of userImportExport so I can run it on Wildfire/Openfire 3.1.1. Is there somewhere I can get it? Or if you have it, maybe you could just attach to a reply here?

PM or email Ryan @http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/people/ryang he’s the author of this plugin.

If you find any of the older releases, can you please let me know as I’m looking for the same stuff, just much older. Going from 2.4.0 to 3.6.0.

Thanks,

Charlie

Hi All,

I’ve attached version 2.0.4 of the plugin to this post.

Cheers,

Ryan
userImportExport.jar (286524 Bytes)

Many thanks!

Would you happen to have an even earlier script? In my logs I’m getting Ignoring plugin userimportexport-4: requires server version 3.1.0 because I’m running 2.4.0. I think version 2.0.2 will work if I understand properly.

Hello,

You can find all the plugins that came with Wildfire 2.4.0 here.

Cheers,

Ryan

Sorry about my english, I know this is an old topic, but i’m installing a new server and the current one is version 3.9.1, plugin last version does not work, so I need previous version 2.4.0 that requires openfire 3.9.

Here’s 2.4.0
userimportexport 2.4.0.jar (287298 Bytes)