Plugin de controle de cliente não instala no Spark

Eu tenho colocado o arquivo .jar na pasta de instalação do cliente spark mas o mesmo não o reconhece na tela de plugins.

Verifiquei na pasta AppData e aparentemente o plugin foi instalado, pois o arquivos foram extraído lá. Porém, as restrições configuradas no servidor não esta sendo aplicadas.

Além disso, na tela de plugins o mesmo não aparece.

001.png002.PNG003.PNG

Desde já obrigado!

Client Control plugin is for the Openfire server. It controls Spark’s features, but it is not installed in Spark.

1 Like

Obrigado pela resposta.

Tem algum passo a passo de como configurar ou utilizar ele.

Em meus testes para colocar em produção, ele foi instalado no servidor e configurado as restrições, mas no cliente Spark, não é aplicado as restrições.

Exemplo a de bloqueio da opção Avançado na tela de login.

Erro01.PNGErro02.PNG

You have to use Spark 2.8.2 version for all settings to work. Settings affecting login screen only work after you have logged in once. Spark can’t read those settings without logging into a server.

Estou usando a versão atualizada sim. até testei com uma versão mais antiga mas também não foi.

Uma coisa que notei foi que no registro de alterações, cita o Spark 2.8.3 mas não encontrei ele para baixar e testar.Erro03.PNG

Where did you see 2.8.3? 2.8.2 is the latest version at the moment and it should be enough.

As i’ve said, if you want to change some setting on the login screen (say to hide Advanced menu) a user will still see that option the first time he launches Spark. There is no way to say Spark to hide that setting until it has logged in into the server and received those settings. Next time the user logins, it won’t show Advanced menu.

Da uma olhada no link Client Control Plugin Changelog

• [OF-1258] - Adds an option to enable/disable anonymous login in Spark.
  • This update corresponds with ticket SPARK-1852 and requires Spark version 2.8.3 and above for new functionality.

As imagens que tirei, foi após o 2/3 login no Spark.

I see, Client Control plugin has already been updated for the future 2.8.3 version. IT will have Anonymous login checkbox and 2.1.1 version of plugin adds an option to hide it.

This works for me with 2.1.1 version of plugin and Spark 2.8.2.

I switch Advanced configuration to Disabled in the Client Management menu and save it. In Spark i log out, it still shows Advanced menu. I login and log out again and now Advanced menu is gone. You have to login with a user, not just start Spark.

Obrigado a todos pelo apoio.

Reiniciei o servidor por completo e funcionou, estranho…

Mistérios do TI