Delete account from Spark

Hello people,

How can I delete an account in the Spark messenger? There is no option only for adding accounts.

Thank you.

There is no such option in Spark. I have filed this as [SPARK-1859] Should allow to delete an account from the server - IgniteRealtime JIRA

Thank you for your reply.

I actually meant to delete the user from the user input field and the users remembered when clicking on the arrow next to the user input field.

I see. This has been filed a while ago [SPARK-1600] Add option to remove saved logins - IgniteRealtime JIRA

Ok, I searched Google and the forum for this issue but did not find anything about it, therefore I submitted this post. But now it is clear for me that this is something not implemented. In the link in your reply it is mentioned there is a user folder which one can delete but I dit not find this folder. Ther is only an empty user folder in .install4j.

My question now is how can I delete the users from files? Is there a way to do it?

Also after going into spark.jar and into spark.jar/org/jivesoftware/resource/spark.properties there is this spelling error at line 354:

Lanuage.

Thank you for your time.

Those folders are here C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Spark\user

1 Like