Spark SSO Configuration

Hello, i have some question about the spark sso configuration, this is the scenary…

i have a openfire (3.9.3) server, this are configure to work with kerberos and active directory settings,

the clients use spark (2.6.3) client, when i make son configurations in spark like able sso feature,

only the users with elevated privileges can use sso connection, the others users can loggin because

spark show “unable to loggin using single sign on”.

To solve that problem i make a programed task that elevate privileges on windows when the user that

i specify make a loggin session, then the user can loggin using sso, but sometimes the users have some

issues with the spark, because spark disapear when is sended to the taskbar or the user exit from session, if the user execute the spark

direct access spark appear but show “unable to loggin using single sign on”.

Already i try follow this topic: Moving SparkWeb Forward and others, but i need spark or another im client

that leave me configure sso, broadcast messages and attach files…

thanks by help

well while someone bring me some help, i use a temp solution…

• using the same configuration at my last post, i edit the spark shortcut with the command “schtasks /run /TN “StartUpSpark”” (Note: startupspark is the name of the programmed task that i configure in my last post).

when i execute spark shortcut some times gime me “sso issues” but i close spark and reopen using the shortcut and it works…

another issue after using this solution is… sometimes when a user try send messages to another user the message dont appear as send, then the temp solution for this issue is close the user session and reloggin…

i know this isnt the better solution but… by the moment it works…