Clustering and a few problems

Hi everybody,

i be happy that the clustering plugin is now open source!

Its my first action with openfire and i got a few problems.

I have to servers under linux os, on one server is a mysql database as backend. I can start both openfire servers with the start script and log in with a ldap user over the webinterface. But i can’t connect with my client ( pidgin ). Sometimes it work, that the port 5222 is open, but most of time its not open. I don’t know why. In the error.log are no more notices for this problem.

When i like to stop the service with the start script then the prozess won’t close. I have to proceed a kill -9.

I did remove the coherence-cache-config.xml from the coherence.jar. That problem is fixed.

I hope someone can give me an advice.

Okay, now i installed both server new. After first start i could connect with my xmpp client, but after the first restart of the service i couldn’t connect.

The only error i can see is this:

[CODE]

2009.12.01 11:02:39 [org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.jav a:88)] Line=19 The content of element type “dwr” must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”.
2009.12.01 11:04:17 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.createOutgoingSes sion(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:258)] Error trying to connect to remote server: eu.jabber.org(DNS lookup: eu.jabber.org:5269)
java.net.UnknownHostException: eu.jabber.org
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:177)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:519)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.createOutgoingSess ion(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:253)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.authenticateDomain (LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:185)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.sendPa cket(OutgoingSessionPromise.java:239)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.run(Ou tgoingSessionPromise.java:216)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 885)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

[/CODE]

Oh, i see the problem is well known: http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/blogs/ignite/2009/11/10/clustering-plugi n-for-openfire-is-now-open-source ( the last post confirmed it )

:frowning:

May the Coherence Version 3.5.2 is not good?