Skip navigation
2761 Views 10 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2010 2:51 AM by Guus der Kinderen RSS
Guus der Kinderen KeyContributor 836 posts since
Sep 8, 2005
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 29, 2010 2:45 AM

Lets hang out!

I'd like to invite you all to hang out in our chat room, the open_chat MUC at conference.igniterealtime.org (that's the same room as where we're having the weekly chat).

I've been in that room for a couple of weeks now, and I'm liking it. Much of the day it's empty, but regularly, people join with interesting questions, support calls and remarks. I'd like to create a virtual IM hang-out for us there, so that we've got a very informal way of working together. I feel that this will help us to shorten the lines of communication between each-other and our community even better! As a great examply, akrherz and myself were in there yesterday, while setting up the nightly builds on our new bamboo instance (together with Benjamin by the way, who wasn't in the MUC but who again proved invaluable)

I'm not asking you to step up and actively participate, but if you are interested and able to do so, try configuring your client to automatically join that MUC upon login, and join us there! I'm positive that more good things will happen automagically, if more of us simply idle in that MUC.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)