Jingle Dial Phone in Spark

I’ve searched the boards and found lot of people with a similar issue to mine, but as yet no solutions - some of the posts are old so I’m hoping someone has figured it out by now…

Spark 2.5.8 / 2.6.0 B2 (tried both) - right click on a contact, select “Dial Phone -> Computer to Computer”. Spark attempts to make the connection, the guy at the other end accepts the call, but then after a few seconds the initiator gets the message “Session closed due to Closed remotely” or “Session closed due to Unable to negotiate session. This may be caused by firewall configuration problems.”

Both clients (Windows XP SP2) are on the same LAN, in fact they’re on the same switch. Windows Firewall has been switched off, and McAfee AV switched off also. There are no other firewalls in play on either PC. Openfire is not acting as a media proxy.

I understand that Jingle is a client to client thing - so that’s where I’ve been looking for issues. What’s strange is that in Spark’s debug logs, during Jingle candidate generation - shows attempted connections to one of our public IP addresses and the connection type is listed as “srflx” (server reflexive candidate). Why would an external IP be involved at all? What’s stranger is this used to work!

If there are any Jingle experts out there I could really use some pointers.Meanwhile I’ll go through the RFC and see if I can make head nor tail of it…

Nick

Hello

I also have this problem and tired !

Please Help Me !

Note : Windows Firewall OFF And Disabled !