Conversation History Sometimes In Descending Order

I have an odd problem in my conversation histories, only with some users. My conversation history with most users is stored in the correct order - oldest on top, individual IMs in top-to-bottom, oldest-to-newest order.

There are a few users where my conversation history with them is in the reverse order, where the latest thing I said to them (or them to me) is on top, and the chat goes top-to-bottom, newest-to-oldest (reversed) from yesterday at the top to a year ago at the bottom.

I can’t find any settings that would dictate the conversation history and I couldn’t find anything on these forums or Google to indicate why only some users would display this way.

Is there anything I can do to correct the conversation history?

Haven’t seen such issue. Probably nothing you can do. Latest Spark versions have option to switch history order, but it will probably switch some of your history to descending and the other will become ascending. You can give it a try (spark_2_7_0_659.exe) http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/nightly_spark.jsp

Btw, are you talking about the complete conversation history or just the short history (20 last messages) which is showing in the chant window?

This is the full conversation history. The short history shows correctly (oldest-to-newest, top-to-bottom).

Upgrading to 2.7.0 fixed this issue. The full conversation histories now sort properly. Thanks for the heads up!