Can't add contatcs

After update my openfire server, i can´t add contacts in spark, this is restarted

What versions of Openfire, Spark? Are you sure this happened after the Openfire update, not the Spark update? Do i understand you right, that Spark restarts when you try to add/search for a contact?

Openfire Version 3.7.0, Spark Version 2.6.3 and 2.5.8.

Yes, I am sure, because I did launch the update of openfire and after this was that’m failing, update the Spark, but stayed the same. For any method fails, it restarts the Spark.

This has been filed as SPARK-1275. But we didn’t knew this was happening even with 2.5.8 version and that Openfire version is related. It happens on my server, but it doesn’t happen on my test fresh installation, even after i upgrade from 3.6.4 to 3.7.1. There is no 100% reproduction scenario, so it is hard to fix.

Btw, what plugins you have installed in Openfire?

Plguins Installed, Client Control, Content Filter, FileTransferDisabler, Monitoring Service, Puerta de Enlace MI, Search.

Still, can’t reproduce it yet. Find out, that this is happening only to some of my test users. New users doesn’t have such problem. But can’t find out when it starts to happen for a user.