[BUG]Fastpath Bug in the latest Spark RC Build

Hi,

There seems to be a bug in the latest RC Build of Spark Chat. Please take a look at the screenshot attached. The agent names are missing from the Fastpath plugin tab. If I go to the Workgroup chat however, they seem to appear. I decided to give a try to the latest RC because I reinstalled my system last week. Could somone please take a look? I don’t know whether this bug has been reported already. Tried to look it up in the bug tracker tool, but didn’t find anything related to this. We are using this chat platform in our company. Please let me know if you need any more details, like fastpath version and/or openfire versione we are using.

My computer is runnning Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, with 32-bit Java JRE. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Eduard.

Can’t test it myself as i only have 3.7.0 Openfire and Fastpath doesn’t work there. But i have filed a ticket anyway. SPARK-1209

wroot, thanks

@wroot

Thanks. I hope it will be fixed. I like the new theme in 2.6 RC1 . It looks really cool.

Eduard, this issue is now fixed. You can test it with the latest build. Take first installer from here http://bamboo.igniterealtime.org/browse/SPARK-INSTALL4J-175/artifact/Install4j